Keep up to date with the latest news and adventures of Carrs Pasties – from new shops to coverage of the brilliant events we attend.
On Monday 15th June our Bakery Shop on Manchester Road opened it’s doors again and it felt great to welcome our customers back!
We have had to make a few changes in order to keep our staff and customers safe so here’s what you can expect on your next visit:
- Only two customers will be allowed to enter the shop at one time which means you may be asked to queue outside. Don’t worry, there are social distancing markers on the floor.
- You’ll be asked to use hand-sanitiser before you enter the shop.
- We are offering a reduced menu of just pasties and sausage rolls (fresh and frozen) but sandwiches, salads, peas, etc. are not available just yet.
- Our staff are all in PPE and everything is cleaned down thoroughly and regularly.
- We cannot take any pre-orders for the shop, but you can order frozen pasties for click and collect or delivery on our Online Shop.
Please also be aware that our opening times have changed for the forseeable future. Our Bakery Shop on Manchester Road will now be open Monday – Saturday 10am – 4pm and on Sundays 10.30 – 1.30pm.
It’s great to be back!