Christmas has come around so quickly this year, but don’t worry you’ve still got some time to get your pasty orders in!
Our opening times are listed below for you and if you would like to place an order please call us on 01204 387 117 and we can get you scheduled in.
Here’s some info you may need to know before placing an order:
- We do not offer a delivery service on Sundays or on Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve, however you can still collect.
- Please place any orders for Christmas Eve by Saturday 22/12/18.
- We are very busy over the Christmas period and so we require payment before you collect your order. This speeds up the process and means you don’t have to deal with any payment on the day.
- We’ll need to know what time you’re eating your pasties so we know whether to do them cold or fresh from the oven for you.
- You can get packs of frozen products from any of our three shops in town.
We hope you all have a brilliant Christmas and New Year!
We don’t know about you, but we feel like Christmas has just crept up on us this year – where has the time gone? Don’t worry if you’re planning to have pasties over Christmas and New Year as we’re still open on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
We’ve listed our opening times for each shop below, if you would like to place an order to collect from any of the shops please call us on 01204 387 117.