Our current vacancies are listed below:
Sandwich Van Delivery Driver
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Mobile Sandwich Van Delivery Driver to join our Pasty Van Team at the Royal Bolton Hospital on
Saturday & Sunday to help grow our availability for staff and visitors.
The successful candidate will be friendly, passionate about food and will ideally have experience in sales, customer service or hospitality with the ability to manage their time effectively.
You will also need a good driving background and knowledge of road safety.
Minimum 22 hours per week:
7.30am - 3pm Saturday and Monday
8am - 3pm on Sunday.
Fixed term with the possibility of a permanent contract after 6 months.
May be required to work evenings to cover events.
Knowledge of Bolton and surrounding areas.
Must be aged 25 or over and hold a valid UK driving licence with a minimum of one year’s driving experience.
- Delivering quality hot and cold food to staff and visitors at Royal Bolton Hospital, always going the extra mile with customer service.
- Ensure the van is road-worthy by completing daily health and safety checks and checking that fuel is always kept topped up.
- Responsible for keeping the van clean, tidy, and re-stocked at the end of each shift.
- Promote company products to generate more sales.
- Maintain good customer relationships as well as developing new ones, with a proactive approach.
- Work together with the retail department to stock the van, and when not needed on the van work at the Manchester Road retail shop.
Rate of Pay:
£11.41 per hour with pay rise pending.
Want to join us at Carrs Pasties?
If you are interested in applying for the role please send your CV to email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 27th November 2023
Why work at Carrs?
Here at Carrs Pasties we focus on quality and customer service. We're dedicated, we love our community and we work hard to ensure that our pasties are delicious every single time.